About Irfan Doggar

About Website :
The Kasur City Website www.MyKasurCity.blogspot.com has been established with the aim to develop the electronic citizenship and to highlight the information of Kasur not only within Pakistan but also at International level.

A Little Bit About Me
:



Aslam O Alikum ! 
I Welcome u to My Website www.MyKasurCity.blogspot.com
First of all i introduce myself..
My name is Irfan Doggar.
I have completed my Master's Degree (Information Technology) in 2016.
I Graduated a Bachelor of Computer Science from Punjab University.

When i'm nt Studying i'm more than likely use internet. I Moved into Digital Media while doing ICS(Intermediate in Computer Sciences) at Degree Collage Kasur..

Sometime I spent my time on Web designing as it is my Hobby and this one also made me smile :) however i'm not a Professional Web Designers. I just do this when i feel free or getting bored.. So I decided to Design a Website for My City Kasur.
I Developed this site in the interval of Three Months (Launched on Sep-2013) using the latest web development principles and techniques.. On this website, U can find all about Kasur as i tried my best to upload all the stuff related to City Kasur.
Hope u Like my Site.

For any suggestion or feedback,you can meet Me elsewhere on the web on Facebook , Twitter, where i occasionally says something worthwhile. You can also contact me at my International  number +123456 48 007 ..
Thanks 4 Stopping by...

  Irfan Doggar


Previous Post Next Post